Coding for Art & Games
One-to-one tuition for £140 half day/£280 full day.
Suitable for children aged 10+
In our Coding for Art and Games course we combine text-based programming, electronics and engineering, innovative digital art projects, and game/app design to teach real-world skills... All through self expression and individual creativity!
- Important computational thinking and logical reasoning skills
- To apply creative problem-solving techniques to programming
- How to express creativity and self-expression through coding
- Computational concepts and features that are used within industry and further study
- Design and engineering skills in a number of different fields such as game & app development, robotics, and web design