One-to-one tuition for £120 half day/£240 full day.
Suitable for children aged 8-9 years old.
- The key foundational knowledge needed for text-based coding languages
- Vital programming skills such as debugging and trial testing
- How electronics and physical computing play a role in coding
- Computational programming concepts that are used in industry and higher education
- Critical coding skills such as touch typing and reading code
- The integral stages within the game/app design process
- Logical reasoning and computational thinking skills